take the pastry
Exemple din articole cu take the pastry
- After the dough has chilled, take the pastry and roll it on a lightly floured surface into a circle 12 inches in diameter( take 2/3 pastry and roll into a 9 inch diameter circle if you would be using a 6 inch pie tin like me) Did I tell .
- Next day, you take the pastry with 2 tablespoons and shape the pastry like a croquette.
- Take the pastry back out of the fridge and grab a rolling pin and some cling film.
- Take the pastry dough out of the fridge, and roll it out on a clean, floured surface.
- Take the pastry out of the fridge and unroll on to a surface dusted with a mixture of plain flour and icing sugar.
- THAW- Take the pastry sheets out of the box and follow the directions they have for thawing.
- Take the pastry out from the oven, arrange the extra slices of bacon and bake at the same temperature for 15 minutes.
- 8) You should then take the pastry out 20 minutes before you wish to roll it out to use.
- Then take the pastry cream and pour it into the sieve to remove any of the milk solids.