Exemple din articole cu tide back
- Depending how confident we were feeling the plan was to then follow the tide back to where we started, which at full power could be over 10mph - so more of can we get the nose in the canoe into a sheltered corner and jump out of the .
- During the drive our vans sliding door broke off the car and was tide back on with rope.
- ... court may be enough for him tonight against Raonic -- the third serving specialist Verdasco will face this tournament -- but even if it isn't, he should take some comfort in knowing he's at least turned the tide back in his favor. ...
- Phil Marsh's early strike was cancelled out by Anthony Church's leveller, but Shaun Pearson's own goal and a strike from Conner Jennings soon turned the tide back in the home side's favour.
- The Lady Bisons also defeated the Lady Tide back on December 28 at Clearfield, 60-29.