Exemple din articole cu trump up
- The reason the administration had to trump up the WMD stories.
- The thing is, they shouldn't be feeling forced to welcome these guys back, and they should take any excuse to trump up past success and get people excited.
- The real test for Global Agenda will be convincing players to trump up 7 quid for it's subscription-based Conquest package.
- It was only through the use of secret witnesses though that the NCAA was able to trump up enough charges to justify the harsh sanctions they imposed prior to the 2002 season.
- It's not a book that I'm terribly thrilled with, and just goes to show that anyone can trump up their story a bit and get a successful book out of it.
- He subsequently framed the Immigration Consultant on trump up charges with the help of the Taliban DPP, Hack.
- In 1976 ABBA dominated the Australian charts like no other behaviour has done in advance of or since, so when the fashion absolute to trump up its chief exultant walkabout the following year, Australia was one-liner of the (very few) as .
- That the library was not giving me enough time or feedback HOW to correct the problem(s) and was acting with deliberate haste to trump up reasons to fire me by highlighting and documenting each and every mistake however small, .
- In addendum to the grid itself, there is a center trump up with a âŹSgoalâŹ pertinent that must be reached at employee either gambler.