Fraze exemplificatoare cu totally
- It's totally wrong! (Este total greșit.)
- Life without love is just totally pointless. (Viață fără iubire nu are sens.)
- Your central self is totally untouched By grief, confusion, desperation. (Sinele profund nu este deloc atins de mâhnire, confuzie, disperare.) - Vernon Howard
- It hasn't been a totally smooth road, but in the whole span of things I feel like a very lucky person. (Nu a fost în totalitate un traseu neted, însă după toate schimbările de situație mă simt o persoană foarte norocoasă.) - Edward Furlong
- I'm a drifter and an outsider. There's not one single environment I can totally belong to. My cultural roots are something illusive. (Sunt un vagabond și un intrus. Nu există niciun mediu căruia să-i aparțin întru totul. Rădăcinile mele culturale sunt un fapt iluzoriu.) - Ang Lee
- You don't want to shock them and do something totally opposite, but you also want to play a different character. (Nu vreau să șochez publicul făcând ceva cu totul opus, ci doar să joc un alt tip de personaj.) - Ray Romano
- When you go to war, both sides lose totally. (Când pleci la război, ambele părți pierd în totalitate.) - Yoko Ono
Alte exemple de fraze cu totally
- This is totally unacceptable.
- Who said that? It's totally wrong!
- I said hello to Debby but she totally ignored me.
- It isn't totally exact.
- He is totally dependent on his parents.
- Their ideas seem totally alien to us.
- Her skirt is totally out of fashion.
- She has totally changed her character.
- The telecommunications market is totally up for grabs.
- The Diet was totally deadlocked over the bill.
- Life without love is just totally pointless.
- Your methods are totally alien to mine.
- The building was totally destroyed by the earthquake.
- Just for the record, I totally disagree with this decision.
- The boy is totally dependent on his parents.
- He is totally immersed in family life and has no wish to work.
- It's totally without precedent for the suspect's attorney to be a criminal himself.
- The maid was totally tired of her household routine.
- I kept gazing at her until she, totally confused, dropped her gaze.
- I met her a long time after graduation, and she had totally become a housewife.
- The country's foreign trade totally depends on this port.
- "I fell asleep?" "Totally." "Really?" "You were very restless, did you have a scary dream?"
- The main reason is that the subjects were totally unaware of the possibility of shortcuts.
- When she looked, he shut the door and locked her into the totally dark closet.
- Mathematicians are like French people : whatever you tell them they translate it into their own language and turn it into something totally different.
Exemple din articole cu totally
- Bjorn Evers from ICE Totally Gaming.
- You ask any guitarist, they'll tell you to your face that the guy from The Ventures totally knew how to wail.
- Tony Hawk's best friend and business partner, Matt Goodman, says he's totally cool Tony is dating his wife Cathy Goodman because they had split before it 201103.
- Totally Tubular Trailers! totallytubulartrailers.
- Totally bent game! March 24, 2010.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru totally
Produse referitoare la "totally"
Little Bee Books
Mary Kathleen Glavich