Fraze exemplificatoare cu touched
- Flowers are a little touched with the cold weather. (Florile sunt ușor ofilite din pricina vremii reci.)
- He touched many interesting points. (El a atins multe puncte interesante.)
- He touched me for 2 pounds. (Mi-a luat două lire cu împrumut.)
- He touched the bell. (El a sunat.)
- He was touched by her tears. (El a fost înduioșat de lacrimile ei.)
- I touched myself up a bit. (M-am aranjat puțin.)
- It touched him to the quick. (L-a atins într-un punct sensibil.)
- Allow me someday to touch you.The way that you've all touched me. (Permiteți-mi să vă impresionez într-o zi așa cum voi toți m-ați impresionat.) - Happy Rhodes
- You feel touched and honored and alive when you give to someone. (Te simți mișcat până în adâncul sufletului și viu când oferi ceva cuiva.) - Daphne Zuniga
- The silence has to raise the voice between whiles, when it's touched. (Liniștea de asemenea ridică vocea, atunci când este atinsă.) - Hasier Agirre
Alte exemple de fraze cu touched
- Somebody touched me.
- They could not help being touched.
- He touched me on the cheek.
- He never touched wine.
- He touched her on the shoulder.
- They could not help being touched by the sight.
- Her kindness touched me.
- Who touched my gun?
- Her story touched my heart.
- An airplane touched down on the runway.
- My heart was touched by his story.
- He touched the water with his foot.
- His pride was slightly touched.
- The moment he touched it, it blew up.
- She touched her hair. It was wet.
- Somebody's elbow touched my back.
- His advice touched me to the quick.
- Frost touched the flowers.
- I felt myself touched on the shoulder.
- His kindness touched my heart.
- Our ship touched at Marseilles.
- I was deeply touched by the story.
- All the guests were touched by her hospitality.
- The ship touched at Yokohama.
- The ship touched ground.
- Frost touched the flower.
- The jumbo jet touched down thundering.
- The apple-blossom was touched by the frost.
- I am touched by the girl's acute sensitivity.
- His sad story touched my heart.
- His sleeve touched the greasy pan.
- I haven't touched a tennis racket in years.
- The hero's speech touched the entire audience.
- And I was fourteen years old before I touched a piano for the first time.
- The presiding judge was touched by pity for the accused.
- During the press conference, the President touched on foreign relations.
- A man touched down on the moon. A wall came down in Berlin. A world was connected by our own science and imagination.
- When the body is touched, receptors in the skin send messages to the brain causing the release of chemicals such as endorphins.
- Despite having lazed around without having touched my work I'm frightened at heart that "Ooh-er, this time I might really not get done in time!?"
- And this year, in this election, she touched her finger to a screen, and cast her vote; because after 106 years in America, through the best of times and the darkest of hours, she knows how America can change.
Exemple din articole cu touched
- Touched by sound in Japan.
- Weather officials say a tornado touched down east of Pasadena during Thursday's storms, passing within a half mile of a school complex.
- The US office market may have touched bottom, with rents stabilizing, according to real estate research firm Reis Inc.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru touched
Produse referitoare la "touched"
Iain H. Murray