- Tradition is the social equivalent of personal habit. (Tradiția este echivalentul social al unui obicei personal.) - Hassan Fathy
- Don't turn your back on tradition if you want to embrace the future with ambition! (Nu întoarce spatele tradiției dacă vrei să îmbrățișezi viitorul cu ambiție!) - Michelle Rosenberg
Exemple de fraze cu tradition
- We must have respect for tradition.
- Tradition, as such, should be respected.
- I was not going to keep up the family tradition.
- That old tradition has disappeared.
- The story is founded on tradition.
- He turned his back on the old tradition.
- They had to pass the tradition on to the next generation.
- Fashion designers are breaking with tradition.
- Together, you represent the harmony between tradition and progress.
- By tradition, people play practical jokes on 1 April.
- In the "Mafia" tradition of organized crime, any member who discloses its operation is sure to be rubbed out.
- In a past-oriented society, people dwell on the past and on tradition.
- This tradition has been passed down from generation to generation.
Exemple din articole cu tradition
- As a paralegal you don't realize how frightening it is for me to subject myself to a roomful of attorney's, but since I work in the legal field I was familiar with the annual tradition of the Bar Association greeting their new .
- 'When we learn to listen to the tradition faithfully, not assuming that we already know what we shall hear, but instead allowing earlier voices their own integrity, we will inevitably be surprised by the strangeness of much what is said .
- I didn't know about the Italian Epiphany tradition until I got a tweet this morning from one of my favorite blogs, Bleeding Espresso.