Exemple de fraze cu traveling
- She is used to traveling.
- "I like traveling." "So do I."
- "Do you like traveling?" "So I do."
- He is used to traveling.
- I like traveling.
- He's accustomed to traveling.
- She is traveling around the world.
- She likes traveling best of all.
- He likes traveling and so do I.
- Nothing is so pleasant as traveling alone.
- I was traveling in Japan.
- Nothing is more pleasant than traveling.
- I will be traveling in Europe next week.
- I don't like traveling by air.
- I never get seasick because I am used to traveling by boat.
- I avoid traveling by air, if I can help it.
- I have run out of my traveling expenses.
- It chanced that we were both traveling on the same train.
- I started with two traveling companions.
- When traveling, it is easy to get lost.
- I'm traveling, and I'd like to make an appointment.
- Traveling is a luxury I cannot afford.
- We find comfort in traveling.
- We are traveling on a tight budget.
- My father is now traveling abroad.
- He went traveling in search of adventure.
- He objected to traveling by plane.
- He doesn't like traveling by air.
- My parents discouraged me from traveling.
- My mother objected to my traveling alone.
- Traveling abroad is now more popular.
- Nothing is so pleasant as traveling by air.
- This is a map which will be useful when traveling by car.
- Traveling abroad is out of the question.
- Just imagine traveling to the moon.
- Traveling abroad is very interesting.
- He had a great fancy for traveling.
- We are traveling to France by air.
- My father objected to my traveling alone.
- I prefer traveling by train to flying.
- People traveling abroad always have to get used to new food.
- His sudden illness deterred us from traveling.
- He anticipated traveling abroad the next year.
- You can claim back your traveling expenses.
- He was traveling in the Philippines this time of last year.
- Some people say that traveling by plane in rather economical.
- Traveling abroad is one of my favorite things.
- The next morning found him traveling by bus.
- I prefer traveling by train to flying.
- The next morning found him traveling by train.
- Traveling will immensely enrich our mind.
- My parents objected to my traveling alone, saying it would be dangerous.
- Traveling by boat is much fun, isn't it?
- The enjoyment of traveling is common to almost all people.
- More and more Japanese are traveling abroad these days.
- I will be traveling round Europe next week.
- Poor health prohibited him from traveling.
- The great critic and the poet are traveling together.
- This bag won't do for traveling abroad.
- A small toolkit can be very handy when you are traveling.
- Nothing is more comforting than kindness offered to us while traveling.
- Traveling by ship gives us great pleasure.
- Traveling by boat is a lot of fun.
- Some people cannot bear traveling by sea.
- Traveling by sea is a lot of fun.
- My grandmother likes traveling by train.
- These days more and more people are traveling abroad.
- The Tohoku district is worth traveling to.
- My father likes traveling by air.
- The greatest charm of traveling lies in its new experiences.
- Traveling by boat takes longer than going by car.
- He cannot avoid traveling to work during the rush hours.
- Traveling to the southern states during the winter will be costlier than it is now.
- His object in traveling to Paris was to meet with the President.
- When I started traveling, I rarely felt lonely.
- He give up traveling abroad because of his sudden illness.
- The train is traveling at the rate of 50 miles an hour.
- I'm traveling on a tight schedule. I don't have the time.
- While traveling in Europe, I was pick pocketed on a train.
- A motel is like a hotel only much smaller and is used mostly by people traveling by automobile.
- During the past several years, many Japanese have been either killed or injured while traveling overseas.
- Putting my traveling experience to good use, I started a travel agency.
- It's a good paying job, but the fly in the ointment is that I'll have to spend a lot of time traveling.
- Even though we're supposedly in a recession, people are traveling abroad in record numbers this Golden Week holiday.
- Though his stay in Europe was transient, Spenser felt he had learned much more about interactions with other people from traveling than he did at college.
- Fathers in cities spend eight hours in the office and another two hours traveling to and from their work on trains full of people every morning and evening.
Exemple din articole cu traveling
- As electronic music continues its domination of a rave new world -- with dubstep now heard on shopping mall PA systems and house music a common soundtrack for commercials -- it comes as little surprise that a traveling one-day festival .
- Hi, I will be traveling to London in the beginning of June and am taking 2 boxes of glassware (approx.
- Traveling with two dogs.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru traveling
Produse referitoare la "traveling"
William J. Cook
Jeffrey J. Wuorio