Fraze exemplificatoare cu turn
- Did you already turn in your paper? (Ai submis deja actele?)
- Do not turn your back on me! (Nu îmi întoarce spatele!)
- Don't turn your back on me! (Nu-mi întoarce spatele!)
- My thoughts often turn to him. (Mă gâindesc mereu la el.)
- One good turn deserves another. (După faptă și răsplată.)
- Please turn over! (Continuă pe verso.)
- The corners of his mouth turn down. (Are colțurile gurii lăsate în jos.)
- The train from Geneva will turn into the station. (Trenul dinspre Geneva va gara.)
- There is a sharp turn in the road. (Drumul cotește brusc.)
- There is no room to turn in. (Nu e loc nici măcar să te învârtești.)
- What can you turn your hand to? (Ce știi să faci?)
- You can always turn to me. (Mi te poți adresa întotdeauna mie.)
- We are not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be. (Nu ne îndoim, neapărat, că Dumnezeu va face ce e mai bine pentru noi; ne întrebăm cât de dureros se va dovedi acest bine.) - C.S. Lewis
- The human brain is like a TV set. When it goes blank, it's time to turn off the sound. (Creierul uman e ca un televizor, când îi dispare imaginea trebuie dat pe mut.) - Pat Elphinstone
- If you know you are on the right track, if you have this inner knowledge, then nobody can turn you off... Regardless of what they say. (Dacă tu știi că faci bine ceea ce faci, dacă ai această confirmare în tine, atunci nimeni nu te poate întoarce din drum... indiferent de ce zic ei.) - Barbara McClintock
- We love those who know the worst of us and don't turn their faces away. (Îi iubim pe cei care, deși ne cunosc defectele, nu ne întorc spatele.) - Walker Percy
- I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures. (Întotdeauna citesc mai întâi paginile cu informații sportive ale ziarelor, care consemnează realizări ale oamenilor. Prima pagină nu conține decât eșecuri ale acestora.) - Earl Warren
- The path to our destination is not always a straight one. We go down the wrong road, we get lost, we turn back. Maybe it doesn't matter which road we embark on. Maybe what matters is that we embark. (Calea catre destinația fiecăruia nu este una întotdeauna dreaptă. O luăm pe drumul greșit, ne rătăcim, ne întoarcem de unde am plecat. Poate că nu contează ce cale alegem. Poate contează doar că pornim la drum.) - Barbara Hall
- Glory does not care for us when we run after it. But when we turn our backs on it, it will run after us. (Gloriei nu-i pasă de noi când alergăm după ea. Când însă îi întoarcem spatele, ea va alerga după noi.) - Constantin Brâncuși
- I learned respect for women, and patience. You grow up with all those women around you...you learn to wait your turn. (Am învățat să respect femeile și să am răbdare. Crești cu atâtea femei în jurul tău... înveți să-ți aștepți rândul.) - Heath Ledger
- My family is like a sanctuary to me. I always turn to them for support and strength. I take comfort in knowing no matter which path I choose, my family stands behind me. (Familia este ca un sanctuar pentru mine. Întotdeauna mă întorc la ei să mă sprijine și să îmi dea putere. Mă liniștește să știu că indiferent pe ce cale aș apuca-o, familia mea vine din urmă.) - Benjamin Bratt
- The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows. (Principala menire a educației este aceea de a transforma oglinzile în ferestre.) - Sydney J. Harris
Alte exemple de fraze cu turn
- Either turn down that noise or turn it off.
- Turn down the TV.
- Would you like to turn it down a little?
- He did not turn up after all.
- It's now my turn.
- Whose turn is it next?
- My turn comes next.
- It's your turn next.
- Turn him down once for all.
- I'm sure she will turn up soon.
- He said that everything would turn out well.
- At last my turn came.
- She is certain to turn up.
- Turn to the right.
- She had no one to turn to.
- Turn right there.
- Turn it up.
- Would you please turn down the TV a little?
- Can I turn on the TV?
- Turn up the TV.
- Will you turn on the TV?
- Turn off the TV.
- Please turn off the TV.
- Please turn on the TV.
- May I turn on the TV?
- Can I turn off the TV?
- Would you please turn down the TV?
- Please turn it on.
- Turn it off.
- I'm not sure as to when he will turn up.
- He is certain to turn up.
- She has no one to turn to.
- It's your turn.
- Whose turn is it?
- Please turn over.
- It's your turn. Please come this way.
- She did not turn up.
- Turn toward me, please.
- Everything will turn out for the best.
- She did not turn up after all.
- It was her turn at last.
- I will see you, each in your turn.
- Could you turn off the lights?
- I'd appreciate it if you would turn out the lights.
- Turn off the light.
- Please turn on the light.
- I am sure everything will turn out all right in the end.
- Turn at the first corner to the right.
- I am sure the condition will turn for the better.
- Did you turn off the heater?
- I don't know who to turn to.
- I'll hear all of you in turn.
- Turn up the music!
- Turn that radio down at once.
- I said, "Could you please turn your television down?"
- Take the first turn to right and then go straight on.
- Turn the key to the right.
- He is certain to turn up some time.
- Turn to me for help if you are in difficulty.
- The TV won't turn on.
- If I could only turn my back.
- It's my turn to drive next.
- It is our turn to laugh.
- She didn't turn up after all.
- It's your turn to drive.
- Turn to the left.
- Let's row in turn.
- Turn back, please.
- Just turn this handle.
- Turn to channel 1.
- Go out of the terminal and turn right.
- And soon your luck will turn for the better.
- You'll have to turn over a new leaf.
- Turn right at the next crossing.
- Ken's turn came.
- What time do you usually turn in?
- I bet all will turn out well.
- I wish they would turn off the radio.
- Turn right at the next corner.
- Did you turn off the gas?
- Turn off the gas!
- Turn off the gas.
- Please turn off the gas.
- I have no face to turn to.
- We waited for him to turn up.
- We came to a turn in the road.
- We introduced ourselves in turn.
- No, that's not the right way. You have to turn it the other way round.
- This handle will not turn.
- It's your turn to sing.
- Turn in your homework.
- Turn down the stereo.
- Turn right at the second corner.
- She says something every time I turn around.
- Turn off the TV before you go to bed, OK?
- Please turn up the gas.
- We now turn to a different problem.
- Now, let's turn to work.
- Turn at that corner there.
- We were welcomed at every turn.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru turn
Produse referitoare la "turn"
Lisa Campbell Ernst