Fraze exemplificatoare cu understand
- Do you understand me? (Mă înțelegi?)
- I don't understand German. (Nu cunosc limba germană.)
- People should understand that the world is changing. (Oamenii ar trebui să înțeleagă că lumea se schimbă.)
- What the United States does best is to understand itself. What it does worst is understand others. (Ceea ce Statele Unite fac cel mai bine, este să se înțeleagă pe sine. Ceea ce fac cel mai prost, este să-i înțeleagă pe alții.) - Carlos Fuentes
- To put order into your life simply means to observe it and try to understand it. To understand yourself. (A-ți pune ordine în viață înseamnă pur și simplu să-ți privești viața și să încerci s-o înțelegi. Să te înțelegi.) - Gabriel Liiceanu
- To understand life is to understand ourselves, and that is both the beginning and the end of education. (A înțelege viața înseamnă să ne înțelegem pe noi înșine, și acest lucru este în același timp începutul și sfârșitul educației.) - Krishnamurti
- I simply cannot understand the passion that some people have for making themselves thoroughly uncomfortable and then boasting about it afterwards. (Pur și simplu nu pot înțelege plăcerea pe care o au unii de a se pune în situații jenante și apoi de a se lăuda cu ce li s-a întâmplat.) - Patricia Moyes
- Before you contradict an old man, my fair friend, you should endeavor to understand him. (Înainte de a contrazice un om bătrân, cinstitul meu prieten, ar trebui să încerci să-l înțelegi.) - George Santayana
- You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view. (Nu poți înțelege cu adevărat o persoană până nu cântărești lucrurile din punctul său de vedere.) - Harper Lee
- If one does not understand a person, one tends to regard him as a fool. (Dacă nu înțelegem un om, avem tendința să îl considerăm prost.) - Carl Gustav Jung
- In youth we learn; in age we understand. (La tinerețe învățăm; la maturitate înțelegem.) - Ebner-Eschenbach
- It is with disease of the mind, as with those of the body; we are half dead before we understand our disorder, and half cured when we do. (Boala minții este asemănătoare bolilor corpului; suntem pe jumătate morți până să înțelegem neregula și pe jumătate vindecați atunci când o realizăm.) - Charles Caleb Colton
- It requires wisdom to understand wisdom the music is nothing if the audience is deaf. (Pentru a înțelege înțelepciunea ai nevoie de înțelepciune; muzica nu are nici o însemnătate dacă publicul este surd.) - Walter Lippmann
Alte exemple de fraze cu understand
- Just because people are corporeal born to this world doesn't mean that they understand everything about it, similarly just because somebody's died doesn't mean that they understand everything about the incorporeal world.
- I could hardly understand him.
- I can't understand what she says.
- But I can't understand them very well.
- I can't understand what he wants me to do.
- I can't understand what you're trying to get at.
- I understand what you're saying.
- He come to understand it at last.
- At first I could not understand what he said.
- It took me a while to understand what she was trying to say.
- I could not understand anything he said.
- I really understand what you mean.
- Let's try to understand one another.
- I can hardly understand what she says.
- He is old enough to understand it.
- Someone said something, but I could not understand it.
- I can hardly understand what he says.
- I understand what you mean.
- Nobody can understand it.
- I think I understand.
- I can understand what she is saying.
- We could understand each other.
- You are old enough to understand this.
- I do not understand you.
- But I understand what he says.
- You can understand me.
- I can understand what you are saying.
- I did not understand him at all.
- I do not understand.
- I cannot quite understand it.
- We should try to understand one another.
- I can't understand this at all.
- I cannot understand what you say.
- But we can't understand him.
- She seems to understand what I say.
- I can't understand his feeling.
- At times I can't understand him.
- I'm sorry but I can't understand what you said in English.
- To understand all is to forgive all.
- Few students could understand what he said.
- You can't understand this sentence, can you?
- I don't quite understand what he says.
- I didn't understand in the least what he said.
- I cannot understand what he is driving at.
- It is difficult to understand this novel.
- It will be some time before he understand it.
- This novel is difficult to understand.
- I understand him to be happy.
- To understand each other is important.
- I understand his point in a way.
- I do not understand when he comes this time.
- Even a child can understand that.
- Even a child can understand it.
- Even children can understand it.
- For the life of me I can't understand what you say.
- I can't understand anything the foreigner says.
- It is difficult for me to understand him.
- I don't understand you at all.
- I can understand you to some extent.
- I couldn't understand him at first.
- Now we are better able to understand their motive.
- I was given to understand that she was ill.
- You understand best how to use the machine.
- I can't understand his psychology.
- I affected not to understand what he was saying.
- You and I must understand one another, and that without delay.
- I can understand him perfectly.
- I couldn't understand what he was getting at.
- No matter how much I consider it I do not understand.
- I can't understand what he is thinking about.
- The time will come when you will understand what I mean.
- I sort of understand.
- The time will come when you will understand this.
- I really don't understand what's up with her.
- It is difficult to understand why you want to go.
- I can't understand why you are so critical of him.
- She needed someone who would understand her.
- I cannot understand it for the life of me.
- Thanks to your help, I could understand the book quite well.
- While I understand what you say, I can't agree with you.
- You don't understand.
- He understand physics.
- If anything comes up that you don't understand, come to me.
- She could not understand why they fought.
- She doesn't understand me, either.
- I can understand your language.
- I am beginning to understand.
- It is remarkable for her not to understand.
- I understand how you feel.
- I can't understand this business.
- I understand him to be satisfied.
- He can't seem to understand that poem.
- I understand it a little, but I can't speak it.
- I don't understand.
- He is not so foolish but he can understand this.
- I don't understand what you're trying to say.
- He did not understand her joke.
- We understand that he is for the plan.
- I think he has enough intelligence to understand it.
- She comes to me and said something that I didn't understand at all.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru understand
Produse referitoare la "understand"
Bonnie Louise Kuchler
Bruce Allyn Findlay