- Men are the only animals that devote themselves, day in and day out, to making one another unhappy. It is an art like any other. Its virtuosi are called altruists. (Oamenii sunt singurele animale care se dedică zi de zi nefericirii celorlalți. Este o artă ca oricare alta. Virtuozii săi se numesc altruiști.) - H.L. Mencken
- Happy or unhappy, families are all mysterious. (Fericite sau nefericite, toate famiile sunt misterioase.) - Gloria Steinem
- It wasn't only wickedness and scheming that made people unhappy, it was confusion and misunderstanding; above all, it was the failure to grasp the simple truth that other people are as real as you. (Nu erau numai slăbiciunea și lașitatea care-i făceau nefericiți pe oameni, ci și neînțelegerea și confuzia; mai presus de toate, era eșecul de a întelege simplul adevăr că ceilalți oameni erau la fel ca tine.) - Ian McEwan
- Nuns and married women are equally unhappy, if in different ways. (Călugărițele și femeile căsătorite sunt la fel de nefericite, doar că din motive diferite.) - Christina de Suedia
Exemple de fraze cu Unhappy
- All happy families resemble each other, each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.
- I'm really unhappy about this.
- She looks unhappy.
- I am quite unhappy about it.
- She seems to be unhappy.
- What is she so unhappy about?
- She was unhappy for all her success.
- Some are happy; others unhappy.
- I was miserable and unhappy.
- She may well feel unhappy.
- I think it unhappy to have no friends.
- She seemed unhappy life.
- For all his wealth, he was still unhappy.
- She was unhappy for all her wealth.
- It is said that the poor are not always unhappy.
- The poor are not always unhappy.
- For all his wealth, he is unhappy.
- He lived a unhappy life.
- You should try to forget your unhappy past.
- She sighed over her unhappy fate.
- She is living an unhappy life.
- Tom was unhappy because she wouldn't ask him anything.
- She perceived that her husband was unhappy.
- His life after retirement was unhappy.
- For all his wealth and fame, he is unhappy.
- He went insane from the unhappy accident.
- Though I have neither money nor friends, I am not so unhappy as you think.
- He is encountering that it is various and the unhappy eye.
- It is surprising how many unhappy marriages there are.
- We are not as happy or unhappy as we imagine ourselves to be.
- She has been unhappy since her cat died.
- Just because he is poor, it does not follow that he is unhappy.
- We are never so happy no or so unhappy as we imagine.
- I'd be unhappy, but I wouldn't kill myself.
- It's surprising how many unhappy marriages there are.
- These unhappy people must be taken good care of.
- I inferred from our conversation that he was unhappy with his job.
- The unhappy event made him put an end to himself.
- I would rather remain single than live an unhappy life with him.
- His unhappy childhood affected his outlook on life.
- I am hoping to put an end to our unhappy relation.
- The unhappy woman, drowned in tears, told her story.
- In his autobiography he repeatedly refers to his unhappy school days.
Exemple din articole cu Unhappy
- Hotels unhappy with anti-violence laws.
- Strictly Come Dancing judges unhappy at Alesha Dixon's second stint on dance show panel.
- Sunday Afghan round-up, plus an unhappy retired British general.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Unhappy
Produse referitoare la "unhappy"
Dandi Daley Mackall
Randy J. Paterson