Exemple din articole cu unitary
- We review the idea of leptonic unitary triangles and extend the concept of the recently proposed unitary boomerangs to the lepton sector.
- This week the ACLU released a disturbing, but depressingly unsurprising report documenting the permanent enshrinement of the Bush/Cheney definition of the Unitary Executive by the Obama administration.
- We could talk about Unitary Perception, which is to suspend language and to perceive all of the perceptible at the same time.
- The BRE proposed in the submissions that Articles of the constitution which define Zambia as a unitary state should acknowledge the Barotseland Agreement to be the instrument by which the unitary state is constituted.
- 1) We have to share the experience of Unitary Perception and not just one more opinion about it.
- The way out of our enslavement to the past is the study and the factual living of Unitary Perception, with the language of the 21st century, avoiding the false certainty of the past that the collective hypnosis in which we live produces .
- This week the ACLU released a disturbing report documenting the permanent enshrinement of the Bush/Cheney definition of the Unitary Executive by the Obama administration.
- Supporters of Norwich's unitary dream have accused communities secretary Eric Pickles of 'bullying' his officials and the people of the city in seeking to overturn the legislation.