viability of the cells
Exemple din articole cu viability of the cells
- After 72 hours, the size and viability of the cells decreased relative to the dose of punch they had been given.
- After separation, cells undergo screening process to determine bacterial and viral contamination, sterility, quantity of the cells in samples and viability of the cells for future treatments.
- Viability of the cells was measured using MTT-assays performed according to the manufacturer's protocol (Roche Applied Science, Mannheim, Germany).
- ... (solid line) and hypoxic (dashed line) exposure after four different time intervals (4, 6, 8, and 11 days). Proliferation is measured by viability of the cells at each time point and is expressed in absorbance (optical density, OD). ...
- There was knock-down in the expression of SKP1 by RNAi-1, -2 or a combination of both but viability of the cells was not affected by any of the RNAi used (Fig.
- The new Vaser System has been re-engineered and the ultrasonic energy has been tuned to effectively separate fat from connective tissues while preserving the viability of the cells for use in fat transfer.
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2021 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!