- Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice; moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue. (Extremismul în apărarea libertății nu este un viciu; moderația în căutarea dreptății nu este o virtute.) - Barry Goldwater
- Hypocrisy is the homage which vice pays to virtue. (Ipocrizia este un omagiu pe care viciul îl aduce virtuții.) - La Rochefoucauld
- Old age has deformities enough of its own, it should never add to them the deformity of vice. (Bătrânețea are destul propria sa sluțenie, n-ar trebui s-o sporim niciodată cu urâțenia viciului.) - Cato cel Bătrân
- Man will never understand woman and vice versa. We are oil and water. An equal level can never be maintained, as one will always excel where the other doesn't, and that breeds resentment. (Bărbatul nu va înțelege niciodată femeia și reciproc. Suntem ca uleiul și apa. Nicicând nu se poate menține o proporție egală, căci întotdeauna unul va excela acolo unde celălalt nu o face și asta dă naștere resentimentelor.) - Dionne Warwick
- There is something of Don Quixote in Don Juan; and vice versa. (Există ceva din Don Quijote la Don Juan; și viceversa.) - Alfred Corn
Exemple de fraze cu vice
- Everybody in that company is either a vice-president or a senior vice-president; they're all chiefs and no Indians.
- I can tell virtue and vice apart.
- Everybody knows that he like her and vice versa.
- Virtue and vice.
- My worst vice is smoking.
- He led a life of vice.
- He can't distinguish vice from virtue.
- He was too upset to distinguish vice from virtue.
- Hypocrisy is the homage that vice pays to virtue.
- The Vice-President transmitted the message by radio.
- Why do men behave like Apes, and vice versa?
- The journalist was too upset to distinguish vice from virtue.
- Data can be transmitted from the main computer to yours, and vice versa.
- Looks, brains, reflexes, rich family and, for good measure, vice president of the student committee - in other words he's 'perfect'.
- It was your cousin. Second year, current member of student council, club activity is basketball, working as vice captain.
- According to the vice president, the company has yet to receive a contract from a foreign company.
- The vice-president attended the ceremony on behalf of the president.
- The Vice-President talked at the meeting in place of the President.
- I want to thank my partner in this journey. a man who campaigned from his heart, and spoke for the men and women he grew up with on the streets of Scranton âŠ and rode with on the train home to Delaware, the vice president-elect of the United States, Joe Biden.
- I want to thank my partner in this journey, a man who campaigned from his heart, and spoke for the men and women he grew up with on the streets of Scranton, and rode with on the train home to Delaware, the vice president-elect of the United States, Joe Biden.
- The president did not come, but sent the vice-president in his stead.
Exemple din articole cu vice
- Unusual materials, unique shapes, attention to detail and a good size are a few of the distinct characteristics of Vice and Vanity, an avant-gardist jewelery label from Singapore.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru vice
Produse referitoare la "vice"
Blaine J. Fowers
Wanda a. Landrey
Lt Col Robert J. Darling Usmc (Ret)