- Military power wins battles, but spiritual power wins wars. (Puterea militară câștigă bătălii, dar puterea spirituală căștigă războaie.) - George Catlett Marshall
- I'm fed up to the ears with old men dreaming up wars for young men to die in. (Sunt sătul până peste cap de bătrânii care visează războaie în care să moară tineri.) - George McGovern
- The library is the temple of learning, and learning has liberated more people than all the wars in history. (Biblioteca este templul învățăturii, iar învățătura a eliberat mai mulți oameni decât toate războaiele din istorie.) - Carl Thomas Rowan
- In the rivalry between books and newspapers, the newspaper was the indisputable winner between the wars. (În rivalitatea dintre carte și gazetă, câștigă categoric, între războaie, gazeta.) - Ioana Pârvulescu
- Militarily, the wars are won or lost. Morally, almost all of them end up tied. (Militar, războaiele se câștigă sau se pierd. Moral, aproape toate se termină nedecis.) - Hasier Agirre
- All outward forms of change brought about by wars, revolutions, reformations, laws and ideologies have failed completely to change the basic nature of man and therefore of society. (Toate formele exterioare de schimbare aduse de războaie, de revoluții, de reforme, de legi și ideologii au eșuat complet în a schimba natura de bază a omului și prin urmare, a societății.) - Krishnamurti
- The leader is our manager. He schedules wars for us. (Comandantul este managerul nostru. El ne stabilește agenda războaielor.) - Ninus Nestorovic
- As for me, I cease not to advocate peace. It may be on unjust terms, but even so it is more expedient than the justest of civil wars. (În ceea ce mă privește, nu încetez să susțin pacea; ea poate presupune unele condiții nedrepte, dar, chiar și așa, este preferabilă celui mai drept dintre războaie.) - Cicero
- "Star Wars" is fun, it's exciting, it's inspirational, and people respond to that. It's what they want. ("Războiul stelelor" este distractiv, este emoționant, este inspirațional, iar oamenii reacționează la asta. E ceea ce vor.) - George Lucas
Exemple de fraze cu wars
- We have seen three wars.
- We think that there should be no more wars.
- If only there were no wars in the world.
- I have never believed in wars.
- I have seen "Star Wars" twice.
- People have a fear of wars.
- Wars bring scars.
- Wars come and go. But soldiers stay eternal
- Civil wars are occurring in many countries.
- I have a great interest in the Wars of the Roses.
- I didn't watch Star Wars episode 1.
- I feel sad when I think about all the people who die in wars.
- The constant border wars between England and Scotland came to an end.
- In modern times we have gone through two world wars as the end result of international disputes.
- Barack Obama is aiming for an international ban on nuclear weapons, but is not against them in all wars.
- The relationship between Islam and the West includes centuries of co-existence and cooperation, but also conflict and religious wars.
- For even as we celebrate tonight, we know the challenges that tomorrow will bring are the greatest of our lifetime â two wars, a planet in peril, the worst financial crisis in a century.
- And I know you didn't do this just to win an election. And I know you didn't do it for me. You did it because you understand the enormity of the task that lies ahead. For even as we celebrate tonight, we know the challenges that tomorrow will bring are the greatest of our lifetime: two wars, a planet in peril, the worst financial crisis in a century.
- And since our founding, American Muslims have enriched the United States. They have fought in our wars, served in government, stood for civil rights, started businesses, taught at our Universities, excelled in our sports arenas, won Nobel Prizes, built our tallest building, and lit the Olympic Torch.
Exemple din articole cu wars
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru wars
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2021 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!