Fraze exemplificatoare cu weak
- He is weak on his pins. (Se clatină pe picioare.)
- Come, for the House of Hope is built on sand bring wine, for the fabric of life is as weak as the wind. (Vino, căci Casa Speranței este construită pe nisip, adu vin, căci materialul vieții este la fel de slab ca vântul.) - Hafiz
- Numbers are essential, but not absolutely essential to strength. For many churches are numerically strong but lamentably weak spiritually. Numbers, then, are no display of spiritual power or strength. (Cantitatea este esențială, dar nu absolut necesară pentru a rezista. Pentru că multe religii sunt puternice din punct de vedere al numărului adepților, dar lamentabile din punct de vedere spiritual. Astfel, cantitatea nu constituie o dovadă a puterii sau tăriei spirituale.) - W.T. Ussery
- Oh, you weak, beautiful people who give up with such grace. What you need is someone to take hold of you -- gently, with love, and hand your life back to you. (Voi, oameni slabi care renunțați cu atâta ușurință. Aveți nevoie de cineva care să vă ia ușor, cu dragoste, și să vă redea viața.) - Tennessee Williams
- When the judgement's weak, The prejudice is strong. (Când judecata e săracă, prejudecățile sunt puternice.) - Kane O'Hara
- The law is the friend of the weak. (Legea este prietenul celui slab.) - Schiller
- Behind a too sharp sword there might be a too weak shield. (În spatele unei spade prea ascuțite ar putea exista un scut prea puțin rezistent.) - Hasier Agirre
- Remember that a strong marriage rarely has two strong people at the same time. Its usually a husband and wife taking turns being strong for each other in the moments when the other feels weak. (Amintește-ți că într-o căsnicie puternică rareori cei doi sunt puternici în același timp. De obicei, soțul și soția fac cu schimbul și unul dintre ei este puternic pentru celălalt, atunci când celălalt este slab.) - Dave Willis
Alte exemple de fraze cu weak
- Sometimes I will be weak.
- I'd like my coffee weak.
- I am weak in German.
- I have weak sight.
- He is said to have been weak when he was young.
- The string is very weak.
- This is her weak point.
- He is weak in English.
- He was quite weak in his childhood.
- I am weak as regards to girls.
- A man of weak will.
- I am weak in math.
- The strong must help the weak.
- She was still weak after her illness.
- She is weak by nature.
- She always sides with the weak.
- He is weak on names.
- I am weak in mathematics.
- I am weak in geography.
- Whereas he was weak as a baby, he is now very strong.
- Her fingers were too weak to fold it.
- Laziness is my weak point.
- Mathematics is her weak point.
- Everyone has both strong and weak points.
- Every one has own strong and weak points.
- Every man has his weak points.
- I like weak coffee better than strong.
- Physics is my weak subject.
- She spoke in a weak voice.
- His body was weak by nature.
- He was always on the side of the weak against the strong.
- He has a deep feeling for the weak.
- He was weak as a rat, and had no appetite.
- He was a weak and delicate child.
- He was not conscious of his weak point.
- So far from being robust, he was extremely weak.
- He is a man of weak character.
- He was weak enough to succumb to temptation.
- Every man has his weak side.
- Now she lay weak in bed.
- This is a weak tea, isn't it?
- The light from the moon is weak.
- A person with weak eyes can't see far.
- I feel a little weak today.
- I am bit weak at figures.
- There is no man but has his weak points.
- Some people think I'm weak-willed.
- The strong should take care of the weak.
- Women are said to be weak at figures.
- She has been ill for a long time and she is still too weak to get about.
- The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. [Proverb]
- While he likes English, he is weak in mathematics.
- We won hands down, because the other players were weak.
- Punish the wicked and save the weak.
- He loved and helped weak people.
- There was a weak earthquake toward dawn this morning.
- With a weak beat, it continues to bleed.
- My mother was very weak from a long illness.
- One day he helped a weak turtle.
- She's weak, powerless. A mere human.
- Some of the children were too weak to stay on their feet.
- Idleness is only the refuge of weak minds.
- Aunt Yoko is too weak to work.
- "My teeth are too weak for apples," said the boy.
- Sadako gave a weak nod.
- You won't find my weak point.
- The strong will survive and the weak will die.
- Fortune is the rod of the weak, and the staff of the brave.
- Brought up by a weak mother, she is partial to sweets.
- I prepared a weak solution of sugar and water.
- Lack of food had left him weak and exhausted.
- The weak boy was eliminated from the bitter contest.
- The root of a flower is as weak as a baby's finger.
- Brought up by a weak father, he is partial to sweets.
- Now she was so weak, but the crane made Sadako feel stronger inside.
- ALS had made his hands and arms too weak to hold a pen or to type.
- A man of weak will is the target of criticism; even his friends would badger him into correcting his defects.
- Just as all kinds of communications methods are increasing the human relationships are becoming weak. A perfect case of mistaking means for ends.
- The weak-willed are prone to go to the dogs; the strong-willed turn failure into success.
- Japan's competitiveness is very strong in industrial products, but weak in agricultural products.
- The weak point of this book is that it's less than persuasive when the married author recommending not being married.
Exemple din articole cu weak
- Dekho vichara kinna weak lag reha hai.
- HCL Technologies softens on weak quarterly earnings.
- Weak global cues weigh on Sensex US bank restrictions and monetary tightening in China.
- As I Pondered, Weak and Weary.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru weak
Produse referitoare la "weak"
Janae B. Weinhold