Fraze exemplificatoare cu weather
- Bad weather spoilt our holiday. (Timpul urât ne-a stricat vacanța.)
- The weather cannot be blamed for it. (Nu vremea e de vină.)
- The weather kept fine. (Vremea se menținea frumoasă.)
- The weather kept up. (Vremea se menținea frumoasă.)
- The weather must be fine and dry with little or no wind. (Trebuie să fie vreme frumoasă, iar vântul slab.)
- The weather stayed bad for another two days. (Vremea s-a menținut urâtă încă două zile.)
- The weather tells on my health. (Vremea îmi influențează sănătatea.)
- What is the weather like? (Cum este vremea?)
- What was the weather like at the seaside? (Cum a fost vremea la mare?)
- What was the weather like? (Cum a fost vremea?)
- What's the weather like? (Cum e vremea?)
- The economy depends about as much on economists as the weather does on weather forecasters. (Tot atât depinde economia de economiști, cât depinde clima de meteorologi.) - Aldo Cammarota
- My favorite weather is bird-chirping weather. (Anotimpul meu preferat este acela în care păsările ciripesc.) - Terri Guillemets
- Weather is a great bluffer. I guess the same is true of our human society -- things can look dark, then a break shows in the clouds, and all is changed. (Vremea e un mare farsor. Cred că același lucru e valabil și pentru societatea umană lucrurile pot părea întunecate, apoi se întrevede ceva printre nori și totul se schimbă.) - E.B. White
- Weather forcast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning. (Prognoza meteo pentru această seară: întuneric. Va continua să fie întuneric în cursul nopții, cu lumină difuză peste tot până dimineață.) - George Carlin
- Diplomats are useful only in fair weather. As soon as it rains they drown in every drop. (Diplomații sunt utili doar pe vreme bună. Cum începe să plouă se îneacă în fiecare picătură.) - Charles de Gaulle
Alte exemple de fraze cu weather
- How is weather?
- There is no going out in this weather.
- I will go regardless of the weather.
- You seems to be a little under the weather.
- How's the weather?
- How's the weather there?
- How is the weather there?
- I will go, be the weather what it may.
- What's the weather like there?
- How is the weather?
- I can't get over how different the weather is here.
- Do you think we'll have good weather?
- The weather has settled at last.
- Weather permitting.
- I weather, isn't it?
- Terrible weather.
- It was dreadful weather.
- The weather turned better.
- We are sorry about the bad weather.
- The weather was as fine as could be.
- The weather is as fine as can be.
- There is no telling about the weather.
- Let's take a chance on the weather.
- It is no use complaining about the weather.
- I'm fed up with this weather.
- The weather varies quite often.
- I will come, weather permitting.
- The weather has improved.
- Bad weather kept us from going out.
- The weather couldn't have been better.
- How's the weather in New York?
- How strange the weather is!
- You had better not go out in this bad weather.
- There is no going out in this stormy weather.
- I can't fancy going out in this weather.
- How is the weather today?
- Whether we go or not depends on the weather.
- We've had enough of this bad weather.
- The weather changes very often in England.
- The weather is crook.
- You'd better not go out in this cold weather.
- You are an idiot to go out in this weather.
- What heavenly weather!
- What divine weather.
- The weather here is getting cold and I really do not like that.
- The weather was gorgeous.
- How are you getting along in this hot weather?
- It all depends on the weather.
- We've been having good weather.
- The weather is changeable here.
- The weather is sure to be wet.
- It would seem that the weather is improving.
- The weather forecast was right.
- How is the weather like today?
- The weather is becoming cooler.
- The weather is threatening.
- The weather was ideal.
- The weather is fickle.
- What marvelous weather.
- I cannot fancy going out in this weather.
- I wonder what the weather will be like tomorrow?
- The weather became warm.
- I wonder what the weather will be tomorrow?
- Perhaps the weather is fine.
- What was the weather report?
- What was the weather yesterday?
- I wonder if the weather will hold.
- Are you feeling under the weather?
- They chatted about the weather.
- There will be a change for the better in the weather.
- We had bad weather yesterday.
- I am accustomed to cold weather.
- We had nice weather yesterday.
- Don't you just hate this weather?
- The weather was miserable yesterday.
- The good weather will hold.
- The weather was very bad yesterday.
- I dislike cold weather.
- The weather is bound to get better tomorrow.
- I can't put up with this hot weather.
- It is said that the weather in the mountain changes easily.
- Will it be fine weather tomorrow?
- What's the weather forecast for tomorrow?
- The weather is responsible for need of water.
- I'm sick of this hot weather.
- The weather favored our travel.
- This bad weather is more than I bargained for.
- We often have unusual weather these days.
- Fortunately weather was good.
- Fortunately the weather was good.
- The weather changes very often at this time of year.
- The weather is usually hot in July.
- Do you think it will be nice (weather) tomorrow?
- "When will you come back?" "It all depends on the weather."
- Will the weather be good tomorrow?
- Surely the weather will become fine.
- The weather was perfect yesterday.
- You have to learn to put up with this weather.
- We have had fine weather this week.
- The weather has been unusual this years.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru weather
Produse referitoare la "weather"
National Geographic Society