Fraze exemplificatoare cu wet
- Don't wet your feet. (Să nu-ți uzi picioarele.)
- He's got a face like a month of wet Sundays. (El are o față de înmormântare.)
- Scotland gave us a wet welcome. (Scoția ne-a întâmpinat cu ploaie.)
- The wet season was on us. (Ne-a surprins sezonul ploios.)
- Political image is like mixing cement. When it's wet, you can move it around and shape it, but at some point it hardens and there's almost nothing you can do to reshape it. (Imaginea politică este precum amestecul de ciment. Când este moale îl poți mânui și modela, dar de la un anumit punct încolo se întărește și nu mai rămâne aproape nimic de făcut pentru a-l remodela.) - Walter Frederick Mondale
- Records have images. There are wet records and dry records. And big records. (Cântecele au imagini. Sunt cântece cu sevă și cântece seci. Dar și melodii mărețe.) - Art Garfunkel
- The art of splashing everyone without even getting wet! (Arta de a-i stropi pe toți fără ca măcar să te uzi.) - Hasier Agirre
Alte exemple de fraze cu wet
- You're wet through.
- He was wet all over.
- I got wet to the skin.
- The ground seems wet.
- Everybody has wet dreams.
- I was wet with dew.
- I got my shoes wet.
- I'm cold and wet.
- I've got wet inside out.
- Come under my umbrella, or you'll get wet.
- Luckily nobody got wet.
- The weather is sure to be wet.
- The ground is still wet.
- I have no intention of getting wet.
- She got wet to the skin.
- They got thoroughly wet in the rain.
- Take off your wet clothes.
- The ground is wet after rain.
- He got wet from the waist to the knees.
- Her hair is wet with sweat.
- That man is a wet blanket.
- I suppose I've got to get my feet wet sometime.
- Put your hands up here and get' em wet.
- My hair was still wet from being washed.
- She touched her hair. It was wet.
- If your feet get wet, you'll get a cold.
- Cats dislike being wet.
- I don't mind if I get wet.
- It being hot, she was wet with sweat.
- The washing is still damp wet.
- The road was wet from the rain.
- The weather was not only cold, but also wet.
- The hat got wet and went limp.
- I'm fed up with this wet weather.
- I am fed up with this wet weather.
- I was caught in the rain and got wet.
- It began to rain and she got wet.
- My cat doesn't like to get wet.
- It has been raining. The roads are wet.
- My bath towel was wet, so it was of no use.
- A wet blanket is not always unpleasant when you come to know him well.
- His wet coat was evidence that he had been outside.
- The day turned out wet.
- This grass is too wet to sit.
- The wet shirt will soon dry up.
- You must change your shirt - it's got wet.
- A long hair was completely wet.
- The ground is still wet. As likely as not, the game will be cancelled.
- Brian came to Kate, with his hair wet.
- Dry a wet towel over a fire.
- Luciano might have the crowd behind him, but he's still wet behind the ears.
- Don't touch the wet paint.
- How will they amuse the children on a wet afternoon?
- That, however, tells you just about as much as you would know about water if you were told that it was wet.
- It must have rained during the night; the road is wet.
- Wet clothes cling to the body.
- Take this umbrella with you lest you should get wet and catch cold.
- Wet clothes adhere to the skin.
- Wet clothes clung to her body.
- Your dress is touching the wet paint.
- We were caught in a shower and got wet to the skin.
- Water is dripping from the wet towel.
- She was caught in a shower and got wet to the skin.
- I was caught in a shower and got wet to the skin.
- The paint on the seat on which you are sitting is still wet.
- The wet climate did not agree with his constitution.
- She wiped her wet hair with a towel.
- He's got a face like a month of wet Sundays.
- My wet clothes clung to my body.
- He dried his wet clothes by the fire.
- I stood under a tree to avoid getting wet.
- If the weather should be wet, the garden party will not be held.
- She got her feet wet teaching while she was in the Peace Corps.
- Wet and stormy areas will get wetter and stormier.
- Since the road is wet this morning, it must have rained last night.
- Tom got wet to the skin and caught cold.
- I used to wet the bed when I was small, but I grew out of it by the time I was seven.
- The wet vase left a mark on the table.
- The girl lifted her face still wet with tears.
- Don't throw a wet blanket over our conversation.
- As the road was wet, the car must have slipped sideways.
- Last night I was caught in a shower and got wet to the skin.
- It rains so often in the wet season that it's hard to plan outings.
- This kind of shoe is apt to slip on wet ground.
- This beautiful autumn weather we've been having makes up for the wet summer.
- On my way home from school, I was caught in a shower and got wet to the skin.
- What the fuck are you up to taking advantage of his proximity to cling to him like a wet T-shirt?!
- The meeting was going off without a hitch until he threw a wet blanket on it by making silly remarks.
- It was raining, and Joe's long hair was completely wet by the time he got home.
- At a hilarious party, one frequently finds a wet blanket sitting next to the life of the party.
- I was caught in a shower on my way home from school, got soaking wet and caught a cold.
Exemple din articole cu wet
- I re asked why cockpit soaking wet and papered with paper towel (looked like what our dog Audrey does when she gets a roll in kitchen.
- They didn't mention the wet suits.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru wet
Produse referitoare la "wet"
Michael G. LaFosse
Augusta R. Goldin