Fraze exemplificatoare cu Widely
- Man who is widely known. (Om cunoscut de foarte multă lume)
- They are widely separated. (Se află la o mare depărtare unul de altul.)
- I asked Ring Lardner the other day how he writes his short stories, and he said he wrote a few widely separated words or phrases on a piece of paper and then went back and filled in the spaces. (L-am întrebat pe Ring Lardner alaltăieri cum își scrie nuvelele, și mi-a spus că scrie câteva cuvinte sau expresii împrăștiate pe o foaie de hârtie și apoi se întoarce și umple spațiile.) - Harold Ross
Alte exemple de fraze cu Widely
- She is widely known.
- These two are widely different from each other.
- He yawned widely.
- That novel was widely read.
- An old belief is sometimes still widely current.
- My opinion differs widely from yours.
- Japanese currency is widely used here.
- This magazine circulates widely.
- This magazine is widely read.
- These insects are widely distributed.
- His intelligence is widely recognized.
- The old belief is still widely current.
- This book has become widely read in our country.
- I am widely different from my little sister in character and habits.
- I know a post whose poems are widely read.
- They are now widely used for communication, calculation, and other activities.
- Tea is widely grown in India.
- His theory is widely accepted as valid.
- The economic of Japan grew up widely.
- No other book is read as widely as the Bible.
- English is by far the most widely-spoken language in the world.
- Years ago this principle was widely recognized.
- He opens his eyes so widely they tear at the corners.
- The cousins are similar in appearance but widely different in character.
- His novels, having been translated into English, are widely read in America.
- There is no denying that English is the most widely spoken language in the world.
- It includes widely varying organizations, people, and ideas.
- And even outside these nations, English is perhaps more widely used as a medium of international communication than any other language.
- The impact of Emmet's theory on physics has been widely discussed, but this is not my concern in this paper.
- In America 'rebate' is widely recognized, generally as an incentive where makers give back directly to consumers.
- Japanese cameras, cars, and hi-fi equipment are used widely abroad, and few modern industries can manage without advanced electronic equipment developed in Japan.
Exemple din articole cu Widely
- Order Management Services has become a fairly and widely used term in today's world.
- The widely used cancer drug Avastin could save the eyesight of tens of thousands of people with age-related macular degeneration (AMD) of the wet form, British researchers said Friday.
- The way they described his existence - living out of a suitcase, staying at friends and colleagues for a few nights only, keeping his Wikileaks network widely dispersed and hidden as much as possible - you might think he's paranoid.
- Below are the top 10 most widely followed US-listed Chinese stocks, based on the number of US analysts following the stocks.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Widely
Produse referitoare la "widely"
Iain H. Murray
Iain H. Murray
Arthur G. Bennett
Marian M. Schoolland