widely distributed plants
Exemple din articole cu widely distributed plants
- It is one of the most widely distributed plants in the world, tolerant of poor soils, high altitudes, and minimal rainfall.
- They are some of the most widely distributed plants on earth, able to survive in all but the harshest climates and found on every continent.
- This could have profound implications for car factories around the world, with the emphasis shifting from huge plants seeking maximum economies of scale to smaller, more widely distributed plants that are closer to their markets.
- In addition to tree-like aloes in room culture are widely distributed plants of small size (up to 30 cm) with a very short stem, which form rosettes of leaves.
- Large, widely distributed plants at strategic locations w/rail, water transport, roads, and pipelines, and near population centers and agricultural regions (Chicago, Pittsburgh, St Louis, NYC, Beaumont, etc.
- Investigations also highlighted that extremely common species such as Plantago major, known to be one of the world's most widely distributed plants seems to needlessly occur in 28% of all seed lists with half the accessions offered .
- Two widely distributed plants that contain danaidone precursors or pyrollidizine alkaloids are Heliotropium indicum and Crotalaria palida.
- Initiated in 2007, project BudBurst is a program for citizens to observe the bloom timing of certain widely distributed plants around the country.
- Widely distributed plants with small footprints can slowly, cumulatively replace the treatment capacity of centralized plants, without requiring their premature closure.
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2021 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!