Exemple de fraze cu widespread
- There was widespread panic after the earthquake.
- The earthquake caused widespread damage.
- One student says the purge is still going on in China and terror is widespread.
- The jury's guilty verdict gave rise to widespread debate.
- Depression is a period marked by slackening of business activity, widespread unemployment, falling prices, and wages, etc.
- The loss of childhood spontaneity has caused widespread concern, as well as calls for review of the nation's educational and social structures.
- The widespread application of administrative guidance is considered to be a uniquely Japanese practice in which bureaucrats exert authority, without any legal backing, telling the private sector what to do and what not to do.
Exemple din articole cu widespread
- Storage is definitely a widespread problem for every householder who's often inside the hunt on extra space.
- The Five Most Widespread Joint Venture Marketing Mistakes To Steer clear of.
- Fletcher reports widespread quake damage in Christchurch.
- Although limited data exists on perfluorinated chemicals in water, a recent study published in CIWEM's Water and Environment Journal has found that perfluorooctane sulphonate (PFOS) is not a widespread contaminant of drinking water in .
- Jap Imports Have Become a Widespread Staple in Peoples' Lives.
- In Papua, widespread impunity is aggravating tensions as Indonesia continues to ignore human rights violations and the rights of indigenous Papuans.
- Widespread Y2k16 hits Windows Mobile.
- That's a decline from seven states reporting widespread cases last week, and a continuance of a decline in prevalence since H1N1 infections peaked in late October, with 48 states reporting widespread illness at the time.
- Italy landslides cause widespread damage.
- Health officials say swine flu was widespread in only four states last week, indicating the fall wave of illness is still declining.