Fraze exemplificatoare cu win
- You can't win them all. (Nu poți fi norocos tot timpul.)
- The world began when I was born and the world is mine to win (Lumea a început când m-am născut eu și eu trebuie să o cuceresc.) - Badger Clark
- Anybody can win, unless there happens to be a second entry. (Oricine poate să câștige dacă nu se întâmplă să existe un al doilea candidat.) - George Ade
- The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur. (Caracterul, dorința de a câștiga și dorința de a excela sunt lucruri care persistă în timp. Aceste calități sunt mult mai importante decât întâmplările care au loc.) - Vince Lombardi
- When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less. (Când câștigi, să nu zici nimic. Când pierzi, să spui mai puțin.) - Paul Brown
- In the struggle for survival, the fittest win out at the expense of their rivals because they succeed in adapting themselves best to their environment. (În lupta pentru supraviețuire, cei mai puternici câștigă în fața rivalilor lor, deoarece reușesc cel mai bine să se adapteze mediului.) - Charles Darwin
- When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win. (Amintește-ți că atunci cand tu nu exersezi, cineva, undeva, face acest lucru, iar când vă veți întâlni, victoria va fi a lui.) - Ed Macauley
- If you are not big enough to lose, you are not big enough to win. (Dacă nu ești suficient de matur ca să pierzi, înseamnă că nu ești suficient de matur ca să câștigi.) - Walter Reuther
- I never saw a pessimistic general win a battle. (Nu am văzut niciodată un general pesimist să câștige o bătălie.) - Dwight D. Eisenhower
- The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. (Caracterul, voința de a învinge și voința de a excela sunt cele care rezistă în timp.) - Vince Lombardi
- It's more easy to win a chess game in five minutes than it is to talk about Russia's problems in 15 minutes. (Este mult mai ușor să câștigi o partidă de șah în cinci minute decât să vorbești despre problemele Rusiei în cincisprezece minute.) - Garry Kasparov
Alte exemple de fraze cu win
- We have to win seven times in a row to win this tournament.
- Heads I win, tails you win.
- They did win.
- Go in and win!
- He is sure to win.
- Why, I've let him win just to please him!
- If you are to win, you should to your best.
- You can't win them all.
- I am sure they will win.
- Did you say that I could never win?
- Little did I think that I would win.
- He said he would win and he did, too.
- We said we should win.
- We ought to win.
- It looks like he will win.
- You may or may not win.
- I wonder which of you will win.
- He is likely to win this game.
- He is likely to win the game.
- He is likely to win the championship.
- The chances are that he will win.
- He is sure to win the game.
- He will win the first prize.
- His team is likely to win.
- He is certain to win the game.
- I was able to win the first prize.
- I think it certain that our team will win.
- I'm sure that our team will win.
- We'd like him to win the game.
- He'll probably win in the next election.
- That we will win the game is certain.
- Little did I think that I would win the prize.
- I'm much less likely to win her favors than you are.
- Do your best whether you win or lose.
- We win the day.
- Who do you think will win the tournament?
- Which team is likely to win?
- Do you doubt that he will win?
- He predicted she would win.
- When you lose, you actually win.
- I may win by some chance.
- I win by all means.
- We may not win tomorrow.
- I wanted her to win.
- Try as you may, you will never win first prize.
- It is certain that he'll win the game.
- He did all he could to win her favor.
- They do anything in order to win.
- He flatters himself he will win.
- Which team will win?
- I feel we shall win.
- Everyone hoped that she would win.
- He is likely to win the scholarship.
- If you win, you are in the right, but if you lost, you are in the wrong.
- Whether you win or lose, you should do your best in the match.
- It doesn't matter whether you win or not.
- No doubt she will win in the end.
- I am speculating that he may win the game.
- She is apt to win the prize.
- For sure, she'll win the championship in the tournament.
- And I know you didn't do this just to win an election.
- I took it for granted that he would win the race.
- I'll be happy whether I win or lose.
- I think Obama will win. It'll be a walkover!
- The new team has the capability to win.
- It is apparent that he will win the election.
- He endeavored to win the contest.
- It is believed that he will win the race.
- He is bound for to win the games.
- He is a natural to win the Presidency.
- He is sure to win the swimming championship.
- It appears that he will win first prize.
- He is ambitious to win fame.
- Is there any possibility that he'll win the election?
- There is a good chance that he will win.
- I doubt whether he will win both races?
- It was natural that he should win the contest.
- The odds are two-to-one that the Reds win.
- They are eager to win the next game.
- It's anybody's guess who will win the next race.
- He hopes he'll win and I hope so too.
- I have confidence in your ability to win.
- England is going to win the match.
- There is no knowing which team will win.
- Which team will win the game?
- This time Bob is likely to win.
- I don't think any of those horses is going to win.
- John is sure to win the game.
- Did Jerry really win a lottery?
- We had the luck to win the battle.
- I will win the game next time.
- It will be very important whether we win the battle or not.
- It is not important whether we win the game or not.
- Needless to say, he did not win the prize.
- Little did she dream that she could win first prize.
- England is going to win the race.
- Which team is (the) most likely to win the championship?
- To win by a narrow margin.
- Our team is likely to win the game.
- The chances are that she will win the game.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru win
Produse referitoare la "win"
John C. Maxwell
Kathryn J. Kvols
John C. Maxwell
Diane Musho Hamilton