Exemple din articole cu wine labelling
- Today these two opposing approaches to wine labelling are moving closer together with New World producers emphasising their regionality and its characteristics, whilst European, even the parochial French winemakers possibly prompted by .
- The aim of this reform is to make the whole system of wine labelling easier for the consumer to understand.
- The latest analysis of the wine labelling market by AWA Alexander Watson Associates outlines the overall structure of the global wine market and its defined geographical regions.
- In terms of wine labelling the only processing aids that need to be listed are those considered to be potential allergens.
- However, it is the new system of wine labelling and classification that has generated most controversy.
- They were commenting on the wine labelling seminar organised by self-adhesive labelstock producers Avery Dennison in London recently.
- 70% of the wine labelling market remains firmly in the domain of the permanent, non wash-off adhesive.
- Varietal labelling began to grow in popularity and prompted new wine labelling laws in the US.
- The new agreement safeguards the EU's wine labelling regime, gives full protection to EU geographical indications, including for wines intended for export to third countries, and includes a clear Australian commitment to protect EU .
- EU and Australia sign wine labelling deal.
- In future wine blogs I'll tell you why I believe the French wine labelling system is probably the best consumer-friendly (albeit sometimes confusing) means of telling you exactly where your wine has come from.
- It's a wine labelling nightmare which several experts claim has tarnished Canada's reputation.
- Wine labelling is somewhat of a nightmare when you consider what they should and should not put on the label but one area where they really fal l down is that they do not cater for the blind.