Fraze exemplificatoare cu world
- People should understand that the world is changing. (Oamenii ar trebui să înțeleagă că lumea se schimbă.)
- Suppose the world were flat. (Să presupunem că lumea e plată.)
- The world doesn't revolve around you. (Lumea nu se învârte în jurul tău.)
- The world is a den of crazies. (Lumea este o casă de nebuni.)
- The world is full of fools. (Lumea este plină de proști.)
- The world is his oyster. (Toată lumea e a lui.)
- What will the world say? (Ce-o să zică lumea?)
- What would the world be without women? (Cum ar fi lumea fără femei?)
- Everything absolute must be ostracized from the world. In the world one must live with the world. (Tot ce este absolut trebuie dat afară din lume. În lume, trebuie să trăim cu lumea.) - Novalis
- The world began when I was born and the world is mine to win (Lumea a început când m-am născut eu și eu trebuie să o cuceresc.) - Badger Clark
- One must somehow find a way of loving the world without trusting it; somehow one must love the world without being worldly. (Trebuie să găsim o cale de a iubi lumea fără să ne încredem în ea; într-un fel sau altul, trebuie să iubim lumea fără să fim mondeni.) - G.K. Chesterton
- I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world. (Am găsit în mine o dorință pe care nicio experiență din această lume nu o poate satisface; cea mai probabilă explicație este că am fost făcut pentru altă lume.) - C.S. Lewis
- I have harnessed the shadows that stride from world to world to sow death and madness... (Am înhămat umbrele care pășesc dintr-o lume într-alta pentru a semăna moarte și nebunie...) - H.P. Lovecraft
- The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. (Oamenii rezonabili se adaptează lumii în care trăiesc. Oamenii nerezonabili încearcă să adapteze lumea la ei înșiși. De aceea, orice progres se datorează oamenilor nerezonabili.) - George Bernard Shaw
- I would rather live in a world where my life is surrounded by mystery than live in a world so small that my mind could comprehend it. (Aș prefera mai degrabă să trăiesc într-o lume în care viața mea să fie înconjurată de mister, decât într-o lume atât de mică încât mintea mea ar putea s-o cuprindă.) - Harry Emerson Fosdick
- Thoughts are energy. And you can make your world or break your world by thinking. (Gândurile reprezintă energie. Iar gândind, îți poți clădi sau demola lumea.) - Susan S. Taylor
- Being recognized as one of the greatest actresses in the world is not nearly as exciting as it would be if I were acknowledged as one of the greatest lays in the world. (Să fii recunoscută ca una dintre cele mai mari actrițe din lume nu este la fel de emoționant ca atunci când ești recunoscută drept una dintre cele mai bune partide din lume.) - Maureen Stapleton
- What you are the world is. And without your transformation, there can be no transformation of the world. (Ceea ce ești tu, este și lumea. Și fără ca tu să te schimbi, nu poate exista nici o schimbare a lumii.) - Krishnamurti
Alte exemple de fraze cu world
- For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, but to save the world through him. [Bible]
- The developing world and the developed world can prevent a war from breaking out by helping each other.
- Although the phrase 'world peace' sounds attractive, the road to world peace is very long and full of troubles.
- He who rebukes the world is rebuked by the world.
- Aged people like to keep the world the way it is. On the other hand young people love to change the world.
- 1/4 of the world's carbon dioxide emissions are from America, Its per-capita emissions are also the greatest in the world.
- Just because people are corporeal born to this world doesn't mean that they understand everything about it, similarly just because somebody's died doesn't mean that they understand everything about the incorporeal world.
- That is the way of the world.
- He is known to almost everybody throughout the world.
- What in the world does he mean?
- He has come down in the world.
- She tries to keep up with what is going on in the world.
- He was in the world.
- The world is not what it used to be.
- You know nothing of the world.
- Take the world as it is not as it ought to be.
- Alone in this world I'll be.
- He can't get on in the world.
- He has not seen much of the world.
- We cannot know everything in the world.
- Welcome to this world!
- What in the world are you getting at?
- Her name is known all over the world.
- He has seen much of the world.
- He came down in the world.
- His name is known all over the world.
- What in the world are you doing?
- I am too old for this world.
- What in the world is this?
- When did the world come into being?
- How in the world did you do it.
- Can you go around the world in a day?
- She is traveling around the world.
- What a lonely world it would be with you away!
- It's the best job in the world!
- She is one of the best ballerinas in the world.
- The world did not recognize him.
- I would not leave you for all the world.
- How in the world did you do such a thing?
- I'd like to sail around the world.
- It's a small world.
- "Why in the world would you do that?" the other asked.
- There is nothing in the world from which we can't learn something.
- "Hello, people of the world!"
- When will the world come to an end?
- It is a small world!
- The whole world is off its rocker.
- And the world was made through him.
- It's a grim world.
- He saw himself as the savior of the world.
- He wants to advance in the world.
- There are quite many tribes the world.
- There are many different races in the world.
- By that time he will have seen much of the world.
- Prices here are out of this world.
- This is why they can find their way around the world.
- He traveled about the world.
- We don't know when this world came into being.
- Nobody in the world wants war.
- You've come up in the world since the last time I've seen you.
- He traveled around the world.
- What would the world do without tea?
- There is nothing in this world that I am afraid of.
- That's 20% of the world's population.
- There are four oceans in the world.
- That writer is well know all over the world.
- She thinks the world of him.
- I wouldn't do it for the world.
- I would not part with it for the whole world.
- But you know, there's no telling about that other world.
- Have a look at the world map.
- How's the world treating you?
- She traveled all over the world.
- She is ignorant of the world.
- The chessboard is the world.
- It is the longest in the world.
- I wish I could travel around the world.
- And just think, you're on the other side of the world.
- I want to travel around the world.
- The inventor is known all over the world.
- If only there were no wars in the world.
- He would not go to school for all the world.
- We know that we are all people of one world.
- He traveled all over the world.
- I want to fly more than anything else in the world.
- What a wonderful world
- I'd like to travel around the world.
- If possible, I'd like to travel around the world.
- I want to go on a journey around the world if possible.
- Each person is a world.
- I want to travel all over the world.
- He doesn't seem to get on in the world.
- He is entirely ignorant of the world.
- He became famous all over the world.
- It seems that we're becoming more right-wing all over the world.
- It scares me to look at the world.
- He is eager to get on in the world.
- I'm sure he will go far in the business world.
- What a lonely world it will be with you away!
- The world around you is ... just a little kinder .. even more than you think.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru world
Produse referitoare la "world"
Joel S. Goldsmith
David J. Smith
Marfe Ferguson Delano
Dale T. Irvin
Peter N. Stearns