Fraze exemplificatoare cu worse
- Life in prison is worse than the life of an animal. (Viața în închisoare este mai rea decât viața unui animal.)
- Remedy is worse than the disease. (Mai rău leacul decât boala.)
- She hated him worse than before. (Îl ura și mai mult decât înainte.)
- She's working worse than I expected. (Lucrează mai rău decât mă așteptam.)
- The patient was worse yesterday. (Bolnavul s-a simțit mai rău ieri.)
- The remedy is worse than useless. (Medicamentul nu e numai inutil, e și periculos)
- The situation is worse than we believed. (Situația este mai gravă decât credeam.)
- We couldn't have had worse weather. (Nici nu se putea o vreme mai urâtă.)
- You'd be none the worse for a walk. (Nu ți-ar strica o plimbare.)
- You cannot slander human nature; it is worse than words can paint it. (Natura umană nu poate fi calomniată; e mai rea decât o pot picta cuvintele.) - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
- Most people have seen worse things in private than they pretend to be shocked at in public. (Cei mai mulți oameni au văzut, în particular, lucruri mai grave decât cele despre care pretind că îi șochează atunci când se află în public.) - E.W. Howe
- There are many victories worse than a defeat. (Există multe victorii mai grave decât o înfrângere.) - George Eliot
- Nothing worse could happen to one than to be completely understood. (Nimic mai rău nu i se poate întâmpla cuiva decât să fie complet înțeles.) - Carl Gustav Jung
- There is nothing worse than falling prey to someone else's confusion. (Nu este nimic mai rău decât să cazi pradă confuziei altcuiva.) - Valerie Natress
- If there is one thing worse than being an ugly duckling in a house of swans, it's having the swans pretend there's no difference. (Singurul lucru mai rău decât să fii rățușca cea urâtă printre lebede este ca lebedele să pretindă că nu este nicio diferență.) - Teena Booth
- People work harder when conditions are worse. (Oamenii lucrează mai asiduu când condițiile sunt mai grele.) - Jeff Goldblum
- There are neither good popes nor bad popes, just worse popes. (Nu există papi buni. Nici răi. Există papi mai răi.) - Fernando Vallejo
Alte exemple de fraze cu worse
- The weather was getting worse and worse as the day went on.
- The weather was getting worse and worse.
- She is getting worse and worse every day.
- The situation gets worse and worse.
- Matters are getting worse and worse.
- The patient is getting worse and worse day by day.
- The situation is getting worse and worse day by day.
- What followed was still worse.
- Is it getting worse?
- Nothing can be worse than that.
- Be influenced for the worse.
- It is raining worse than ever.
- He got all the worse because he took the medicine.
- Matters are becoming worse.
- For his part he could have done worse.
- Is this symptom getting better or worse?
- She is inquisitive, but I like her none the worse.
- Nothing is worse than war.
- Bad as it was, it could have been worse.
- My cough is getting worse.
- I don't know what is worse.
- The pain is getting worse.
- My eyesight is getting worse.
- I thought things would get better, but as it is, they are getting worse.
- His condition was, if anything, worse than in the morning.
- Business keeps going from bad to worse.
- The pain in my heart just gets worse.
- My vision is getting worse these days.
- I am afraid of the situation getting worse.
- You may go farther and fare worse.
- We expected that things would get better, but, as it is, they are getting worse.
- Make sure you go to a doctor if you get worse.
- Not doing one's work properly may be worse than not doing it at all.
- The pain in my back is getting worse.
- I hoped things would get better, but as it is, they are getting worse.
- Want of wit is worse than want of gear.
- The situation became worse by the minute.
- I was tired and, what is worse, I was sleepy.
- The situation went from bad to worse.
- The weather was going from bad to worse.
- "I'm not sleeping. I'm always just skiving off." "That way's even worse!"
- She was none the worse for drinking spirits.
- For better or worse, she will have the operation tomorrow.
- He is so much the worse for a change of air.
- His bark is worse than his bite.
- He consoled himself with the thought that it might have been worse.
- He wanted the toy worse than before.
- His condition changed for the worse.
- His business has gone from bad to worse.
- You had better go to bed right away, or your cold will get worse.
- The situation is worse than we believed.
- The older we become, the worse our memory gets.
- She was none the worse for the traffic accident.
- There's nothing worse than doing things by halves!!
- He finances have changed for the worse.
- For better or for worse, television has changed the world.
- My mother was not feeling any better. If anything, she looked worse.
- The gunfire was getting worse, so we ran down to our cellar.
- I am afraid things will take a turn for the worse.
- Night came on, and what was worse, it began to rain.
- I do not believe the weather will change for the worse next week.
- As the weather became colder, he went from bad to worse.
- The shops were bad, but the factory was worse.
- We lost our way, and what was worse, we were caught in a shower.
- With the weather getting worse, the departure was put off.
- His delay made the situation all the worse.
- His bark is worse than his bite. [Proverb]
- He broke his leg, but looked none the worse for it.
- Her condition turned for the worse yesterday.
- Her condition turned for the worse last night.
- You should consult a doctor if the symptoms get worse.
- The weather getting worse, the departure was put off.
- The weather will change for the worse this afternoon.
- Send for the doctor at once, or the patient may get worse.
- And, to make the matter worse, he has taken to drinking.
- The day was rainy, and what was worse, thundering.
- The day was stormy, and what was worse still, it was thundering.
- Send for the doctor at once, or the patient will get worse.
- It got dark, and what was worse, it began to rain.
- It was very cold, and what was worse, it began to rain.
- I feel much worse today than yesterday.
- I feel worse today than I did yesterday.
- Shylock is greedy, and what is worse, very stingy.
- For better or worse, there is nothing for it but to leave the matter in his hands.
- It grew dark, and what was worse, we lost our way.
- I lost my way and, what was worse, it began to rain.
- He worked hard none the worse for the accident.
- The patient felt the worse for having taken the pills.
- His bag was heavy, and what was worse, one of his heels had got blistered.
- To make matters worse, it began to rain.
- To make matters worse, it began to snow.
- To make matters worse, her husband died.
- Are you more likely to get worse ovulation pains if you have a tipped uterus?
- In the collision with a Volvo, our car naturally got the worse of it.
- To make matter worse, the traffic was bad.
- Nothing offends people worse than broken engagement.
- "Aki's off school today?" "It seems her cold got worse."
- To make matters worse, he fell ill.
- The road was quite muddy, and, what is worse, it began to rain.
- Business is bad, and the outlook for next year is even worse.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru worse
Produse referitoare la "worse"
K. C. Green
Laurie B. Friedman
Thomas E. Mann
Frances O. Dowell
Victoria J. Coe
Kerry Lee MacLean