Fraze exemplificatoare cu standing
- She was standing by the window. (Stătea lângă fereastră.)
- The Standing Veterinary Committee has not given an opinion. (Comitetul permanent veterinar nu a emis un aviz.)
- The committee shall be a standing body. (Comitetul este un organ permanent.)
- I felt invincible. My strength was that of a giant. God was certainly standing by me. I smashed five saloons with rocks before I ever took a hatchet. (Simțeam că sunt invincibil. Puterea mea era cea a unui uriaș. Cu siguranță că Dumnezeu era alături de mine. Am distrus cu pietre cinci baruri până să pun mâna pe toporișcă.) - Carry Nation
- What people say behind your back is your standing in the community. (Ceea ce se spune despre tine în lipsa ta reprezintă reputația pe care o ai în cadrul comunității.) - E.W. Howe
- You will never stub your toe standing still. The faster you go, the more chance there is of stubbing your toe, but the more chance you have of getting somewhere. (Nu te vei poticni niciodată dacă stai pe loc. Cu cât mergi mai repede, cu atât ai mai multe șanse să te poticnești, dar ai și mai multe șanse să ajungi undeva.) - Charles F. Kettering
- Just standing around looking beautiful is so boring. (Doar să stai și să arăți bine e atât de plictisitor.) - Michelle Pfeiffer
Alte exemple de fraze cu standing
- Who is standing there?
- I saw her standing there.
- He is still standing.
- It was all I could do to keep standing.
- He kept standing all the way.
- Where is he standing?
- He is standing on the hill.
- He was standing by his brother.
- The boy kept standing for a while.
- Do you know the name of the boy standing over there?
- He was standing on the floor.
- He was standing there with a vacant look.
- He was standing behind the door.
- Someone is standing at the gate.
- Someone is standing behind the wall.
- We kept standing all the way to Osaka.
- Someone is standing at the door.
- Who is the woman standing there?
- I'm standing in the shade.
- There'll be Standing Room Only.
- I can't work with you standing there.
- Would you mind standing aside?
- Those standing were all men.
- Do you have any standing room?
- She is very fond of standing out.
- He kept standing against a tree.
- She was standing among children.
- Who is the girl standing over there?
- They were standing in a row.
- He was standing at the gate.
- I know the boy standing over there.
- Please remain standing.
- I tried standing on my head.
- Why leave me standing here?
- He was standing at the door.
- He is standing on the stage.
- Lake Biwa could be seen from where we were standing.
- The man standing over there is Mr Smith.
- The cast was given a standing ovation.
- I see a girl standing under that tree.
- The people standing around were all strangers.
- In the crowded street you're standing all alone.
- Several girls are standing beside the gate.
- I saw a stranger standing at the door.
- Improve one's standing in the series.
- She was standing in the front of the classroom.
- She was standing in the middle of the room.
- He was standing with his arms folded.
- She left me standing there for two hours.
- He was standing at the side of the road.
- He has the habit of standing up when he is angry.
- He was standing at the street corner.
- He was standing at the top of the mountain.
- He was standing with his hands in his pockets.
- He was told to remain standing all the way to go there.
- Somebody is standing in front of his room.
- Standing solo in the sun.
- Do you know the girl standing by the window?
- My teacher had me standing in the classroom.
- The train was so crowded that I had to keep standing all the way.
- Well, at this point, it's standing room only.
- The man who is standing over there is my father.
- Who's that boy standing at the door?
- You have a standing invitation to join us.
- This tree has been standing for five decades.
- The girl standing over there is Mary.
- I'm worn out, because I've been standing all day.
- The crane was standing on one leg.
- Look at that building standing on the hill.
- Who is the girl standing at the door?
- The fellow standing over there is my friend.
- The man who is standing there is my father.
- The singer was standing by in the studio.
- The boy standing over there is my son.
- The girl standing there is Mary.
- There is no sense in standing when there are seats available.
- Do you know the man standing on the bridge?
- The train was so crowded that I was kept standing all the way.
- Look at that tower standing on the hill.
- The boy standing by the door is my brother.
- The door opened and there she was standing in the doorway.
- British people are used to standing in queues.
- He enjoys considerable standing among his peers.
- She was standing amid the ruins of the castle.
- As the train was crowded, I kept standing all the way to Kyoto.
- She was standing on a ladder painting the ceiling.
- They were standing still with their eyes wide open.
- He asked some question of the lady standing next to him.
- Linda Wood was standing at the door.
- The bus was so crowded that I was kept standing all the way to the station.
- A truck was standing in the middle of the road.
- There being no vacant seat in the bus, I kept on standing.
- A tall boy is standing at the gate.
- Who is the man standing in front of the building?
- The man standing over there is the owner of the store.
- The new law has done away with the long-standing custom.
- We saw an old hut standing at the margin of the forest.
- Standing pools gather filth.
- Look at the tall pretty girl standing there.
- Several people were standing in front of the notice.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru standing
Produse referitoare la "standing"
Luther Standing Bear
Diana Blake Gray