Exemple din articole cu the ablest
- ... the people who may repose it anew through their pious and mature representatives or through a fair mechanism which ensures the selection of the best, the ablest and the most pious member of the community of believers as its ruler. ...
- But the widespread conspiracism to which he alluded helps explain the Israeli wariness of a post-Mubarak democracy where so far the ablest political movement is the Muslim Brotherhood.
- According to Bottomley, Justice Hawkins shook his hand, said he was the ablest advocate he had ever listened to, and handed him the notebook and wig.
- The ablest leadership to manage this State.
- the issue of finding the ablest and best business acumen is on the back burner the state (EU) by its largess,has so far declined to send forth boots,armor clothing,and mac 10s to arrest the lawbreakers,this is a law,nevertheless.
- I can also the merit in encouraging access schemes from summer schools to places guaranteed to the ablest students in particular schools (though not some of the madder quotas suggested by Simon Hughes).
- Daniel's great-uncle considered him the ablest member of Buchanan's cabinet.